Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Summer Accessories


The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream SPF 15 | The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Eau de Toilette | Madewell Indio Shades | Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Wallet Balletslip | The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist



I was lucky enough to get an amazing card from my grandparents that included quite a bit of money as a congratulations gift for graduating, with the specific instructions that I should spend it for myself on whatever I want! I'm certainly not going to disregard that instruction. I've been attempting to buy myself nicer quality things over the past few months, rather than pair after pair of cheap sunglasses and synthetic leather wallets from China. I'm in love with this pair of Madewell sunglasses, and thanks to the sale I got them for only $32! They came with a protective cloth bag, so I know I won't be scratching them when I throw them in my purse. I'm also already obsessed with my Kate Spade wallet, and adore how much space there is on the inside for various bills and cards - living between two countries as I do you never know what kinds of credit cards or currency you'll need on hand, and having so many pockets is amazing! Kate Spade seems to have discontinued this particular model (I bought mine NWT on eBay) which is unfortunate because I think it's so lovely.

It is so warm here in LA, and whenever it's this hot I can't seem to be bothered with the roll-on perfumes I usually favour when travelling. When you're a bit sticky rolling scented oil onto yourself is so unappealing! This coconut body mist is perfect for a quick way to cover up any sunscreen-y summer scents and it feels cool and refreshing when you use it. The hand cream is a 'sequel' to the almond hand cream I've been using happily for a year, and the jasmine EDT was a gift for my mom, as a very small thank you for buying me a new computer after my old one sadly gave up the ghost. I hope you're all having a wonderful summer and keeping cool (or warm enough, to my friends still in Scotland ;) )!

No comments:

Post a Comment