Friday, 23 August 2013

not dead, I promise!

Oh my gosh it's been so long since I last updated! Like four months, wow. So bad! The worst. I have been pretty out of commission with regards to crafting stuff, in that I've been such a combination of busy and lazy for the last few months that I've gotten almost nothing done at all! I've got together a few photos of what I've been up to since April and I hope that can tide anyone who's stuck with this blog over for a wee bit while I get to photographing and finishing things properly! I've also finished up one big project quite recently, but cannot do a big reveal just yet as it's a present for my boyfriend's upcoming birthday! Anyway enough chat, onto the pictures!

Armstrong's sells quilts now! AMAZING! Look at those granny squares!





Unbelievable shoes from a boutique in London. Too expensive for me though at £99 :( 
The view from my front porch in California, where my boyfriend and I spent a month with my parents having an amazing time.

My fat orange buddy, Nacho.

Allan looking very snazzy in Mexico! I took more pictures of course but this is the best one ;)

Allan and his biggest feline fan, Jasmine. Revealing to everyone that we let our cats on the table.
I went blonde! The entire process took about FIVE HOURS, but it was so worth it. My hair has never been so soft and fluffy -3-
Some amazing prints Allan bought for me in this cool antique/junk store!
The Rapunzel one is from the 1940's and was only $5!
We did purikura together in Little Tokyo after eating spicy and hot ramen on a hot day. Woof.


A kindle case-case that I knitted
to have something to do with my hands.

A picture of the living room of my new flat, after everything got all set up.


And that little guy is a dead baby octopus that I made for my cousin :) I guess it's an inside joke between him and his girlfriend? It's for her birthday, and I had seriously gone so long without crocheting I relished making it and did it all in about a day. While watching a million episodes of the X-Files of course. BIG POST, right guys?! I will try to post more regularly and more in-depth, instead of a super-speedy overview of four months in just a few pictures. I'm working on an adorable knitting pattern right now that I can't wait to show everyone! I hope everyone's summers have been going well!


No comments:

Post a Comment