Friday, 5 April 2013

links roundup!


Oh my gosh you guys, I've been so busy lately. And also kind of depressed, which sucks? So basically when I'm not writing an essay all I have the energy to do is lie in bed and watch TV. Like this show, pictured above. I'm only about four episodes in but I think I really like it. I don't know, I always take such a long time to decide if I like a TV show - does anyone else do that? Or am I a big weirdo? Since the last update though I have had some very good news...I've found a flat! Next year I'll be living in an adorable one bedroom flat and I absolutely can't wait to move. It's so cute, and the bedroom has stripey wallpaper, and it has a washer/dryer! The idea of clothes that have been dried is just...*_* soo much softer than air drying. Anyway, since I have been at home a lot, I have also of course been looking at lots of cute tutorials and DIY projects online! Here are a few of my favourites.


Easy Crochet Owl Tutorial! This seems like a great way to use up yarn - I've loads of white/red/grey yarn in my flat (discovered this while beginning packing, my goodness I have a lot of yarn) and I would love to make a bunch of little owls with red stomachs. Adorable!


How cute are these pottery trinket boxes from Merryfield Pottery Direct? I want all of them. I want to put everything I own in a tiny box shaped like a cake or a biscuit.


Crocodile Stitch is so interesting looking. How cool would a sweater made out of this be? You'd look like a dragon :K


And not a link, but look what else I found while packing - a long crocheted garland of grey flowers! I had completely forgotten I'd made this but I'm pretty excited that I did. One thing I'm super looking forward to about moving is decorating! These will definitely have pride of place. 

And psst - did y'all know that Google Reader is shutting down? Luckily, I'm on Bloglovin too ;)



2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your outfit in the last picture! And garlands YAYYYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm too obsessed with polka dots, my closet is a Situation. I'm sooo into garlands, wanna put them on everything :D every day is a party with garlands!

      Delete