Thursday, 10 January 2013

two things. Two!

TWO!! I never lie. I have two finished projects to show off! The first one is the finished wedding embroidery that I mentioned here. I'm really happy with how it came out!

Yay! Not the greatest picture since I had to fiddle around with it quite a bit in photoshop. It still gets dark here at around 4pm and it's rainy and cloudy all day before that so no natural light for nice pictures :( You can see a bit of the sparkle in the fabric near the top. I haven't seen Stephen and Anne-Claire since I've been back from California/since they got married, so I haven't gotten a chance to give it to them yet but I can't wait! I hope they like it.


And a very poor quality iPhone picture of the amigurimi Ron Swanson I made for Allan for Christmas, hand-modelled by Allan himself. Yarn hair is hard!

I also made a very simple half circle skirt a few days ago. The material was black stretch velvet, I didn't even need to install a zipper, and the whole thing was incredibly quick and easy and now I can wear this skirt every day because it matches everything I own. Fantastic! I would post pictures, but...taking good pictures of a black skirt in minimal lighting isn't the easiest thing to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment